Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Direction

So, the crazy got the best of me.

By that I mean that I finally caved and went to my doctor. It only took a couple nervous breakdowns and crying spells for no reason, but I thought it may be time to seek help.

So on Monday, I went to the doctor. I told her everything that has been going on with work (since that's 80% of my problem) and the miscarriages and all of that. I could hardly get everything out without bawling. She ended up diagnosing me with depression and giving me a prescription for Prozac. She also gave me time off work-a month-to see if that does anything. I assure you, that's definitely going to help. It's going to help because I now have a month to relax, get caught up on stuff, AND find a NEW job. Fuck that place. I'm not going back there. So I'm hoping this is the beginning of a new chapter and new direction in my life. I want to get back to the fun Lyndsay that I used to be!!

That's all I really have to say for now. Other than trying to relax a little bit this week, I'm also trying to get some things done. Saturday, I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding-so I'm just trying to get everything done and get myself ready to go so that for the first time in months, I can feel like I look fabulous. :) 

I'll report back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment