Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Week Ahead

I think this coming week should go pretty well.

Being off work has been pretty awesome-but I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine of some sort. Here's how the week looks:

Monday:
-Doctors appointment at 11:15 (get more Prozac...hehe)
-Drop of tax check
-HOPEFULLY be getting a phone call from my *new* employer (I'm not gonna jinx this by saying who it is...)
-HOPEFULLY call my current employer (that I've been taking a month off from) to tell them I'm not coming back!

Tuesday:
-Work on school assignments
-Vacuum, straighten up a bit
-Bike ride (...nothing like riding ten miles on a bike in 90 degree weather to break a sweat!)

Wednesday:
-Happy Birthday to ME!!
-Birthday lunch with the hubs
-Birthday dinner at my friend Sarah's house

Thursday:
-HOPEFULLY be starting my new job :)

That's as far as I'm gonna go....cuz I don't know what the rest of the week holds. Here's what I hope it holds though: Ovulating....or at least getting a positive OPK so that I can call my doctor's office and get going on the progesterone supplements.

This is gonna be a good week :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers that you get that phone call from your new employer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy week, happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete