Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby News!!

Well kids, I can't believe that I'm 20 weeks! Actually, 20 weeks and 3 days-on Friday I'll be 21 weeks. Anyway, last Wednesday we had our ultrasound. It was AMAZING. Seriously-so awesome. Most amazing was finding out the gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!!!  We couldn't be happier. He's looking good-measuring right where he's supposed to, and he was moving around like crazy in there!!


We got a disc full of pictures and even video. I'll post a couple pics and I'll try to insert the video too. Also, baby boy has a name! Nolan James. So far it's gotten some pretty good reviews, so that's good. We also started one of our registries too! So there has been a lot going on in the past week.






The first pic is a profile pic and the second one you can actually kinda see his face-which is crazy. I'm already so in love with him!




We have lots of other stuff going on as well-but I think this is enough info to cram into a post for now. Look for an update later on this week! I hope everyone had as wonderful of a holiday as I have. I definitely feel very blessed this holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Nolan is so cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I can't even believe that in those pictures you can already see he has a little button nose! I'm in love! :)

    ReplyDelete