Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I totally LOVE this

So, I have a handbag fetish. Always have. Always will. Something about a gorgeous bag that just makes me weak in the knees!

Keeping that in mind, I found a diaper bag that is so amazing...so gorgeous....Ohhh...Emmm...Geeee. I am a big fan of the idea that the diaper bag is ACTUALLY for the mom. It doesn't need to look like a diaper bag and it doesn't need to have puppies and flowers and crap on it. This bag of my dreams is the Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote. Check it out:

Isn't it beautiful!! I like this one which I believe is Pewter Dots, and I also like the Black one. Features include:

  • 14 pockets & zip-top closure (big enough for most laptops)
  • Zip pocket protected by Agion® antimicrobial lining
  • Two roomy insulated side bottle pockets
  • Quilted cushioned changing pad
  • Water-resistant inside & out
  • PVC-free, eco-friendly materials
  • Snap-down front pocket lets you stash a blanket/bib underneath
  • Nickel feet keep STUDIO off the ground & scuff-free
  • Hangs neatly on a stroller & can be worn over the shoulder
  • Contrasting lining makes it easy to find what you need
  • Dimensions (inches): 17 wide x 12 tall x 6 deep (43.2 X 30.5 X 15.2 CM)


Drawback? There are none. Unless you consider price a drawback. It's $90. I've paid that for a handbag before-and this is so much more than that! Is that too expensive to put on my registry? Ehh...ya know, I can always put it on there, and when I don't get it, I will get a discount on what's left on my registry! I may have just figured out how to beat the system! It will be mine....oh yes...it will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment