Saturday, February 5, 2011

For the love of god, I have to get out of the house!!

Oh. My. God.

I've been stuck in the house basically all week. The stupid blizzard situation all over the country this week has kept me out of work and stuck in the house. I finally got to leave yesterday for a doctor's appointment (which included my glucose tolerance test)...hooray! I was so fucking excited to be out of the house I about pissed myself.

The appointment went well-baby is doing fabulous. I have gained 1.5 pounds since my last appointment-so that's not bad. I'm never excited to see the scale go up, but I guess I shouldn't complain-I've gained less than 15 pounds this entire time, so I hope I can keep that up. I have friends who have already gained close to 40 pounds. The glucose test wasn't that bad honestly. The stuff tasted and smelled a lot like orange Triaminic....  Lame.

Ry did take me out to lunch afterwards and we stopped at Hobby Lobby where I got some cute letters for Nolan's nursery. More about those when I finish them and have a picture to post.

But now, I'm stuck inside again. It snowed AGAIN this morning...well, most of the day actually. Ry is at work all weekend, so I'm here-sitting in my house-all my chores done (hehe)...and CRAVING A BELGIAN WAFFLE LIKE IT AIN'T NO THANG!!!!!!!! Holy crap, someone come rescue me from this snowy prison and take me out for a waffle before I flip my shit!

I suppose I could finish contacting the stylish blogger award people. I only have a few left. I'll get to that later I guess. Right now my big concern is getting out of here and getting a waffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment