Monday, March 28, 2011

My turn yet?

Well, my best friend Sarah went into labor this morning and had her baby this afternoon!! I'm so happy for her and very excited to meet little Campbell!

So, there were 5 of us ladies pregnant in the same group of friends...there is a 6th actually, but we don't ever really see her, so I'm not gonna count her. Anyway, 2 of the babies came in February, and now 2 came in March....I'm the last one. I've got about 6 weeks left (if I go to 40 weeks)...and I'm a little jealous. They all have outside babies now and mine is still on the inside. Don't get me wrong, I want him to stay in there a few more weeks (especially because we still haven't moved yet either...) but I just really want those few weeks to go by quickly.

Hurry up May!! I wanna get moved into our house and meet my little man!! 

1 comment:

  1. Time will definitely fly by fast! May will be here in no time and he will too :)

    ReplyDelete