Saturday, April 23, 2011

An open letter to little man....

Dear Nolan-

Get out. Get out now. I'm over 37 weeks now...that is considered full term. I have a very short torso and I can't take it anymore. I cannot live like this for 3 more weeks and I don't want to be induced. My doctor said that at like 38/39 weeks she would strip my membranes. I don't want to do that. I heard it hurts REALLY bad. The internal exams already hurt bad enough.

Pretty much everything is ready for you out here. Your dad and I want to meet you very badly. We really want to see what you look like!

Please little man.....come on out. I want to hold you :)

Love,
Mommy


I lost my mucus plug yesterday. I know, I know. That could mean labor is hours away-or weeks away. How fun. I have been having a decent amount of contractions for a couple weeks now-nothing that's really regular though. Dammit. We're moved into the new house (with just a few minor things left to take care of) and I'm full term-so I am pretty comfortable with him coming at anytime. My doctor is fine with it too. I'm already dilating and effaced so progress is being made. Tomorrow is Easter...so that would be cool. I shouldn't complain because I fought hard to get to this point. But oh my god. I'm so miserable. I can't sleep. I don't feel good 90% of the time. I'm tired. I can barely roll over/walk/stand up anymore. I don't want to do this for 3 more weeks....and I'm scared to get induced. Induction leads to c-section so often....I just don't want that. I have a nice, wide pelvis-perfect for pushing a baby out of.

I'm gonna go take a nice, long, hot, shower. I love our shower in our master bath. It's amazing. There's a seat in it and everything. Good for me since standing up sucks anymore. Here's some nursery pics. All I have left to do is put up blinds and finish his nursery letters and hang them up.






Okay-off I go. It would be sweet if my next post I was like "yay-here he is!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment