Sunday, July 31, 2011

ADD?

I think I might have ADD. Seriously....says the girl who hasn't written in her blog in a month and a half. And why haven't I written in my blog in a month and a half? Because I'm bored. I don't ever have anything to say. I get sidetracked easily. I could probably come up with a hundred other reasons if you're interested. But I'm not even interested so lets move on.

Could this be the reason that I have never really had a job I loved or why I'm always trying to come up with something new to do because I'm bored? It's not often that I'm interested in something enough to keep up with it. I think this probably makes me come off as "flaky" to some people. Maybe I am flaky. Or maybe I have ADD.

I've never looked into it and it's never come up. In school, my grades were always really good. The only trouble I ever got in was for "socializing" too much. Ya know, like in elementary school-you get caught talking too much cuz you're sitting by your friends and so your teacher moves you to another desk. Blah. That happened to me a lot.

I'm already over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment