Monday, May 31, 2010

Let's just get it out in the open...

I love food. I will never be a size 2 because I love to eat. I'm Italian-I grew up in a family that loved food. Everything we did revolved around food. This has been an issue for me my entire life. I diet and I exercise, then I binge on shit loads of horrible food. I hate my body. Yep.

....but I just made peanut butter cookies. Amazing peanut butter cookies. Cuz I really wanted something sweet and we didn't have anything in the house except ingredients to make peanut butter cookies. I've already eaten like six of them.

So consider this a warning. This is what I do. I bitch about being chubby, then I eat a crap load of food that is bad for me. It's okay. It's a phase. Give it a few days and I'll be out running everyday and eating salads. That's my pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment