Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Headaches

I'm a bad blogger! My last post was when I turned 14 weeks, this Friday I'll be 16 weeks! I will be keeping up with the belly pics and stuff-I am taking them, I just haven't posted them yet.

Things are going well, except that I feel like I have headaches several times a week. Now, prior to being pregnant, I would just take some Excedrin Migrane and call it a day. No matter what kind of headache I had, that's what I would take because that seemed to be all that works for me. Well, you can't take the good stuff when you're pregnant, so I've found myself having these headaches and just having to suffer basically.

I know that right now, they are mostly sinus headaches because my sinuses are completely out of control.  I asked my doctor about it last week and she told me I could take the Advil sinus stuff......huh?? I am definitely not going to take it. There's no way, I'm too scared. So instead I got some nasal spray and just took one stupid regular tylenol. And what does that do for me? NOTHING. So I'm trying to drink more water and I'm using a heating pad to try to loosen up my neck muscles. Sometimes caffeine helps, but I try not to over do it with that.

I wish there was a better way to make the headaches go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment