Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

On this Thanksgiving, I feel that I have a lot to be thankful for.

For starters, I could not be more thankful that I'm pregnant. I thank God for that everyday. After two losses, I feel blessed that I've made it this far, and I continue to pray that I will make it to full term and have a healthy baby. Sometimes it's hard to believe that I'm even at this point. And sometimes, I still get scared that something will go wrong. Case in point-I contemplated going to the ER today. Why? Because I felt a little bit of pressure on my vajayjay. Granted, everything is growing and expanding, and from what I gather, some pressure on your lady parts and on your bum is normal. But, you have to sift through information on the internet carefully because while 37 people will tell you that it's normal, one person will come in and say that it's not normal and that it means you have an incompitant cervix and you should go to the hospital. Seeing as I've had no pain or bleeding or anything like that, I'm gonna just try to relax and call my doctor's office tomorrow just to make sure I'm actually just crazy.

I'm also thankful for my amazing husband. He is truly my best friend and he works so hard to take care of us. I couldn't be more proud of him. I just hope he knows how much I appreciate him and everything he does to make our life what it is.

I'm so very thankful for my dog this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that she's alive and healthy and that she has recovered from her accident. She is just such a huge part of our lives, I don't know what we'd do without her. I love her to pieces!

I'm also thankful that I have a job (even if it's only part time), I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head and a warm place to sleep at night, food to eat, and family and friends that are wonderful. It's easy to take things for granted on a daily basis, but that's what I love about Thanksgiving. It reminds you of what you have and that no matter how bad you think you might have it, there's someone out there that has it worse. Be thankful for everything you have. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment: