Wednesday, June 16, 2010

As Martha would say, "Good Things"

Speaking of Martha, I want to send a big F-U to Comcast for messing up the time of day that Martha is on here...she used to be on at 9 a.m., now I have no clue when her show comes on, but I'm certainly missing it!

Anyway...back to the point. Good Things. My last post was pretty negative. I'm starting to feel a little better about things. Life isn't perfect-so says my blog title. I have re-worked my resume and applied for some good jobs. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something good to happen. I'm going to keep applying for jobs and keep my head up and hopefully that will be enough. It has to be because I'm running out of time at my job before big changes take place.

I've been working out a decent amount and not eating a ton of food...so that's good.

I'm trying to get organized in other aspects of my life as well. Finances are doing okay....so yeah, I guess things are going well.

Now it's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment