Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's always something

Maybe I'm just negative. I don't want to be. But life keeps giving me lemons and instead of making lemonade, I want to throw the lemons back and say "screw you man!!".

Lets see...well, I found out the other day that something about my job is changing that PISSES ME OFF and that I can't change. I'm not even gonna get into it because it's already common knowledge that I hate my job. So I'm actively looking for new employment. I mean for real-active. I applied for some jobs online last night, and today I'm going to print out copies of my resume and then go into town and either mail them to perspective employers or fax them. We'll see. Either way, I have about a month before everything changes and I gotta get out of there. Seriously-the stress and bullshit of that place will drive me nuts-so I need to get out. I could launch into some giant explanation about all of this, but I'm not going to waste my time. It's words I've said over and over again to people, and I just can't repeat it anymore.

Oh, and in the past week, I've found out that two people I know are pregnant-one of them for the second time. And one of them, is a fucking idiot and took a test and announced it to the world the day she found out. What an asshole. That's so stupid. I've had two miscarriages in the past year-so my attitude is that pregnancy is not a casual thing and it's not set in stone-so immature little girls that have NO BUSINESS being pregnant, need to not  treat it like it's no big deal! She's gonna shit when she gets her period in like a week. That's mean, but I don't care anymore. I really don't. I am so stressed out and angry since both losses. When is it going to be my turn? Oh, it's not. Yeah.

Okay.....I need to get back to this job applying thing because if I have to be at my current job much longer, I might have to hang myself. I kid, I kid. Whatever-I have stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment