Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday Fun!

I had a great birthday! I have amazing friends and family and I'm very lucky!

My husband got me the Victoria's Secret Pink Purdue hoodie I've been wanting! He's so cute :)

He took me to lunch too. He had to go to work so for dinner, I went to my BFF's house. She made dinner for us-pork burgers with fries and corn on the cob. She got me a wonderful birthday gift too-a panini press! I'm so excited to make paninis-yum.... :)

I got tons of texts and facebook messages too-it's a little overwhelming. It's great to know that I have so many people in my life who really care about me. I also finally put in my letter of resignation at my job today. I don't have to go back...ever. And tomorrow I start my new job. I feel very blessed. On that note, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment