Monday, August 23, 2010

Today was a good day :)

I'm gonna try to start adding pictures to my posts...people like pictures :)

Anyway, things are going pretty good lately. I think getting a new job was just what I needed. Work was good today. I feel like I'm learning a lot. Granted, retail isn't terribly difficult, but every store works differently and you have to learn how they do things.

I feel like I'm on track with the baby stuff too. My chart is looking pretty decent and I think I'm about to ovulate, so I need to call my doctors office tomorrow so I can get started on the progesterone. I'm very excited to start using that and to see if it works for me.

I've also been working out again. Last week, I rode a total of 40 miles on my bike! It feels good and it's fun! I ride with my friend Ann. She is great at keeping me motivated.

Only problem I have at the moment is a little bit of a headache. I think I can attribute that to lack of caffeine. No worries though. I need to run into town to pick up some stuff at Walmart, so I think I'll swing by Starbucks on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment