Monday, August 23, 2010

Cuz I love my dog!

I almost forgot!

I love the fact that I now work at a place that actually gives back to the community. Maurice's does this awesome event called Rescues and Runways.

It's in conjunction with the ASPCA. They do a runway show and the models wear Maurice's clothes and doggies that are up for adoption walk with them. When I found out about this, I thought it was absolutely awesome! I'm a huge animal person and to me, there's just nothing better than giving to an organization that's entire purpose is the well being of animals.

In addition to the runway show, you can also buy these best friend charms for your doggie!


You keep one half and you give the other half to your furry friend! I bought one today for my dog. I put the "Best Friends" part on her collar and I put the "For Life" part on my keys. She's my best buddy! These are only $5 at Maurices and it's a donation to the ASPCA. I highly recommend picking one up for the furbabies in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment