Friday, September 10, 2010

And the results are in.....

As I said the other day, HCG levels on Wednesday were awesome. They said that today they should be around 1500-1600 because they are supposed to double every 48-72 hours. Today's result: 2,184!!!!!!

I'm so thrilled with the results! It's really starting to seem real. I mean, I know that it is real, but it's hard not to be a little apprehensive because of what happened the last two times. This time is so different though. It's really going well. The nurses are pleased with the results and said everything looks really good and they will see me on September 23rd at my ultrasound.

So-lets keep the thoughts and prayers going please! I don't want to spend my entire pregnancy freaked out and not enjoying anything-but I'm also cautious. I just so badly want this to be my take home baby.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome news!! I'm very happy and excited for you! I pray that September 23rd goes great for you all :)

    ReplyDelete