Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HCG baby!!

Drumroll please.....

The first HCG result was 793!!!!

It's never been that high for me before. So at 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant, I'm pretty stoked. The next one will be Friday. I'm a little nervous about that one because obviously, it's supposed to double or come close. So it should be about 1500 or around that. The nurse told me not to panic if it's not quite that. I'm hoping I have rockstar HCG that's at least 1500 though! :)

My first ultrasound is scheduled for September 23rd. My next two appointments after that are scheduled as well. I'm feeling pretty good about this. Trying really hard to stay positive and keep thinking good thoughts.

Hopefully I'll have fantastic news on Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! Hopefully everything goes great on Friday and your HCG more than doubles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope so too-like I said, I'm feeling pretty good this time around. Good thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete