Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today is the day

I'm a little nervous. And I'm a little scared.

Today is my ultrasound. I've felt really good about it up until today and now I'm just scared. I'm trying to be positive-and I have every reason to be. So far, this has gone really well. I have the blood work, sore boobs, and nausea to prove it! But I can't help but be a little bit nervous.

I just want to get there and see a baby (well-it's gonna look more like a little alien at this point) on the screen and see or hear a heartbeat-whichever is supposed to be the norm at this point. I want reassurance. I've been praying everyday for this to go well. Please god let this go well. I'll do anything....just please.

Appointment is at 1 o'clock. I may not be able to update until I get off work tonight. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment