Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is it just me?

Not that this is something that I need to bother myself with right now, but it has occurred to me that I may never truly be content in a job. Unless I can work from home and like, be on the computer. That's really the only thing I can see me really enjoying.

Don't get me wrong-I could not be happier to be out of the horrible miserable place that I was in before, and I really do enjoy my new job. Granted I took a pay cut-a big one-and granted I have to be on my feet my whole shift. But it's quite stress free honestly.

I think I just need a job where I work from home. Seriously. Because I like being at home. I like sitting on the couch in my jammies and being on the computer. I know that I'm taking the coding and billing classes online-and I did some work on that today actually. I need to finish them up, get my certification, and after this baby comes, get a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment