Sunday, October 17, 2010

I.Am.Bored.

Soooo bored.

I need a hobby or something. Maybe I should go to the library? Or maybe I should go the craft store and find something I could work on. I don't know if it's because I'm super tired or if it's because I've been laying on the couch like all day, every day, just so the dog will do the same cuz she's not supposed to get excited or anything.

Oooh-I could color! I don't know where my crayons and coloring books are....I could always run to walmart and pick some more up. I don't even need to shower or put make up on to go there. :)

My friend Ann is supposed to stop by sometime today to close my Lia Sophia party.She hasn't said when yet. I have a ton of stuff I could be doing but I don't feel like it. I wonder if that will ever go away or if that's just me? I could be cleaning and organizing right now but that just doesn't sound fun. I would much rather just lay around and do nothing...lol. Oh my god, will this feeling of exhaustion ever go away?? I miss having energy!!

2 comments:

  1. Coloring is always fun. You could always knit too! Sometimes if I need something to do on long trips or just watching TV I start to work on my scarf. I have been working on that thing for about two years. I rarely get time to knit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, it's funny, every couple of years, I take up knitting. And then I stop knitting. And I forget how to do it and have to have someone show me-lol. It is very calming. I used to scrapbook a lot too. I should start doing that again!

    ReplyDelete