Wednesday, October 6, 2010

8 weeks, 3 days

Woo!! I've never made it this far, so this is pretty exciting for me.

Things are going well. Boobies still hurt like hell, nausea is still present and accounted for most of the day. I have crazy dreams at night...yep. Good times!

This Sunday I will be 9 weeks. Two weeks from today is my next doctor's appointment, so that's exciting. I really want to hear the heartbeat again!! I'm excited that I'm approaching the 2nd trimester. Slowly but surely, we're getting there. I could not be happier.





Baby is the size of a raspberry this week! By the way-image is courtesy of The Bump. Don't want to get in trouble. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay...baby is growing! Sorry that you're still feeling the nausea :( Hopefully that will settle during the 2nd trimester. Have you thought about renting a baby heart monitor? Hubby gave in to letting me rent one when I told him everyone in my edd birth month was getting them. I think we got ours from www.bellybeats.com. Just an idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea and it's something I have thought of because I need the reassurance. :)

    I need to look into that!

    ReplyDelete