Monday, October 25, 2010

Organizing

I'm ready to de-clutter my home and my life in general. It's going to take A LOT of work. But it needs to be done. I have a wonderful book coming about de-cluttering your life. Should be here in a couple days. I do have a pet peeve though. Okay-several:

* Why the hell can't you order some of the smaller stuff from IKEA's website?? The closest IKEA to me is like an hour and a half away. Not that that's super far, but it's far enough that I can't just run right over there. I just want some of their smaller items for storage purposes, but nooooo, you can't buy that stuff online. Stupid.

* Why is everything for the purpose of organizing so damn expensive?? How are you supposed to be able to organize your life if you don't have thousands of dollars to spend. I understand the long term investment, but I'm not someone who has an abundance of money laying around now a days.

* Why can't I win the lottery?

LOL-okay....the last one...well, it's not like I'm banking on that. The other two are legitimate complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment