Friday, October 29, 2010

A realization

This is the only safe place for me to talk about how I really feel.

As you can probably see in my post earlier today, I'm not having a good day. In fact I'm having a shitty day. I'm having a shitty life at the moment. I can't say anything on facebook without 17 people commenting all "are you okay?" "what's wrong?" blah blah....cuz they can't just leave well enough alone.

I can't even be coy and post song lyrics because people are stupid and would take it the wrong way. But I can say what I want to say here. This is how I feel:

Black Again-Stone Temple Pilots


When you're fed up and lonely
And nothing else seems to matter really

I'll be here waiting for the 
Black cloud to leave you
I'll be here to hold your hand 
When you're tired and lonely

Hold your breath underwater
And know you'll rise to the
Surface slowly

Think of me as a ship that might hold you

Carry you to the shore 
When you're tired and lonely

She can't eat 
She can't sleep 
She's not well (she's lonely again)
She can't breathe
She's in bed
She's in hell


But she'll never 
Really be alone 
As long as I'm beside her




No comments:

Post a Comment